Love Connemara Cottages are continuously monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19. We understand our customers concerns and it is important to us that we offer support and reassurance to our customers during this time. Due to current restrictions in various countries, we recognize that customers may need to alter their holiday plans. We will work closely with our holiday property owners to facilitate alterations to holiday dates.
This special amendment policy relates to the following:
- All bookings placed before 14th March 2020 for holidaymakers from outside the island of Ireland, with an arrival date prior to 30th September 2020.
- All bookings placed by Irish residents after 27th June 2020, with an arrival date prior to 31st October, that become affected by official localised/county lock-downs, which restrict the guest travelling to the holiday accommodation.
Any bookings outside of the special amendment policy fall under our standard booking terms and conditions.
We have the following options available to guests.
Amend your booking to future dates
- Where your future dates are available, and the property owners agree to the change, customers will be able to change the date of their booking without being charged any administration fees.
- The future dates must be confirmed prior to the current booking being cancelled.
- Any increase in the cost of the holiday will be charged to the customer.
- Once a booking has been amended, it is deemed to be a new booking, and the original booking is deemed to be cancelled. Our standard terms and conditions will apply to the new booking.
- If a change of dates is being requested by a customer, at least 8 weeks notice needs to be given to Love Connemara Cottages.
Choose a credit voucher.
- The credit voucher will be valid for a holiday taken before Dec 31st 2021.
- The credit voucher must be used at the time of placing a new booking and will be discounted from the total booking amount. It will deduct from the balance payment on the booking.
- Once a credit voucher is issued to a guest, the original booking is deemed to be cancelled. Our standard terms and conditions will apply to the new booking.
We will continue to follow advice from the Irish Government and the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) and we will update this policy as necessary in line with official guidelines.
Latest Update: 17th September 2020